Flowmaster cut out system

I just received my flowmaster setup part # 717911. Has anyone here installed this or know someone that has? I will be doing the install myself either tomorrow night or Friday morning. If their is any interest in this kit I will post some before and after photos/videos and give my 02.3c6b9bbaeccdd6cab18b3c91c393c21b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Kit looks to be pretty decent, nothing missing good instructions. It's raining something fierce today so it will be tomorrows project.

Just finished the install, the muffler side of things went super easy. Cut the old one out slide the new one on. The electric side of things was a bit of a bear.. it's all under the dash trying to pull the wires through, the connector you have to pull is bigger then the opening in the firewall so it takes some pulling but it does go through.. once it's all connected and zip tied up you won't see anything it cleans up nice. The side that runs out the factory tailpipe is a little more aggressive then stock but I personally don't feel it's much louder. The real fun comes from opening the dump side and then you really can hear it, not overly loud but definitely noticable. I can't speak for any drone quite yet as I just ran it around the block real quick. I will try to remember to update this if their is a drone or not in case anyone gets curious.