Mediocre A/C from vents

I'm no a/c pro like the can I used to recharge the system may trick me into believing but things are not as though they were. I just got done doing a heater box swap adding the console/rear vents on my 05 Dmax. Now I purchased new drier, hardline w/ new orfice tube/filter along with new line from compressor to drier. Whats coming out of the vents is probably about 72° or so after doing a successful evac and recharge. The compressor I'm using used to be in a Texas truck of mine I ripped apart, and I know that had MINT ICE COLD air. Now it couldn't wick the sweat off my sack. This isn't my first time doing evac and recharge, nor will it be my last, but the results are far from satisfactory. I need advice on what could possibly be going on. I tried manually switching the blend door on the driver's side, thinking maybe it isn't closed all the way, see if it gets any colder but no. And yes, recirculate is on, and I've tried it off. All the way around is rather warm. Compressor runs non stop when switched on. The the guage says spot on for freon and my temperature outside. The lines going to firewall feel like their 45° or so, so where's that 45° inside?

I feel your pain, A/C issues can damn near be as difficult as chasing down a short in your electrical system. After reading ur post, and you verified you hav 45° In line outside firewall, but not internally, then I recommend seeing if you can disconnect just the inside line from compressor to back of the heater core inside and blow out line to insure their in no blockage. something simple as a piece of tape or ear squishy someone put in line to preserve it may have gotten deep within since you stated you had replaced the lines. If that dont resolve issue and you still have 45° outside firewall, then I am afraid to say its at your electrical settings and heater core area. My 85 K10 had those levers and nobes that based the heat and A/C basically by the amount of pressure the switch was given based on how much we turned it. These newer ones work almost the same way except they fused in a cluster board.