Windshield Wiper Arm Bolt Covers

There is a small plastic cover that snaps in over the bolt that holds the wiper arm onto the truck.  I have now lost two sets of these.  Winter seems to be particularly bad for losing them.  Does anyone have a solution to this?  Or should I just learn to live with it?  I am more concerned about the exposed bolt rusting than I am the aesthetics.

I know this is a small issue, but any suggestions will be appreciated.

That sounds unusual.  I know for my truck, I've had those caps off and on a number of times, and they still stay on securely.

Could something be up with the nuts or the wiper arms so that the caps aren't on far enough or fully secured?  When you install them, do they feel loose at all?

43 minutes ago, davester said:

That sounds unusual.  I know for my truck, I've had those caps off and on a number of times, and they still stay on securely.

Could something be up with the nuts or the wiper arms so that the caps aren't on far enough or fully secured?  When you install them, do they feel loose at all?

They seemed flimsy and loose.  I once blew one off with the wand at a car wash.  I was not very close to it.  My truck is a 2017.  It mat be different.