Help 2018 Chevy Silverado Texas Edition

2 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

That’s actually a high country grill, grill probably got damaged and they swapped it out. Mine is a rebuild title been good since the afm delete [lifter swap LS7 and cam swap]

What was going wrong with it before the afm delete? I liked that it shuts down to a 4 cyl if your not using all 8

That’s a nice looking truck!! [emoji1417][emoji1417] Definitely see the difference 
Thanks
When you buy one you can do this to it....
Also Frankie is right that's a High country grille
The LTZ grille zig zagsb77fef35c559b4d99a81c4bbbd52f138.jpgfb52203654e255f2216c30dd3490feeb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Salsanchez94 said:

What was going wrong with it before the afm delete? I liked that it shuts down to a 4 cyl if your not using all 8

mine is a 2014 Silverado LT

Lifter collapsed (lifter #7) I didn’t wanna have to deal with it again (known for going bad) so I did the afm/dod delete and a tune, been good ever since that was at 72xxx miles now at 97xxx miles haven’t had any issues besides AC CONDENSOR going bad and leaking but that’s was also fixed pretty cheap. I drive it like 70/80 miles everyday but mainly highway miles 

also this is the LTZ GRILL

18F697CA-F807-4A8C-A958-0F4ACEE74A84.thumb.jpeg.6f247ccce27574c11652c71f158e90a4.jpeg

25 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Thanks
When you buy one you can do this to it....
Also Frankie is right that's a High country grille
The LTZ grille zig zagsb77fef35c559b4d99a81c4bbbd52f138.jpgfb52203654e255f2216c30dd3490feeb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Still waiting for shop to call me about my lift ??

If it makes you feel better mines was hit in the rear driverside quarter panel between the wheel and bumper so it had the bed swapped but no frame damage or no airbags got deployed. Has a rebuilt title but Ima keep this truck for years to come, also bought a 9” lift like @dieselfan1

4 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

If it makes you feel better mines was hit in the rear driverside quarter panel between the wheel and bumper so it had the bed swapped but no frame damage or no airbags got deployed. Has a rebuilt title but Ima keep this truck for years to come, also bought a 9” lift like @dieselfan1

3 minutes ago, Salsanchez94 said:
4 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

My real concern is when you first turn it on , it has these warnings like “steering assist reduced, drive with caution” ; something about safety restraint (maybe something to do with the air bag?). Are these sensors that can just be replaced. 

oh and the steering wheel has to be held a little to the side. I was thinking just a wheel alignment 

1 hour ago, Salsanchez94 said:

My real concern is when you first turn it on , it has these warnings like “steering assist reduced, drive with caution” ; something about safety restraint (maybe something to do with the air bag?). Are these sensors that can just be replaced. 

oh and the steering wheel has to be held a little to the side. I was thinking just a wheel alignment 

7ABDCC15-32A6-4503-9E59-AFA5B1FF7B83.jpeg

7 hours ago, Salsanchez94 said:

Sal

Please don't buy this truck. It has issues. Lots of issues. Look past the shiny paint . This thing was in a front end crash . The steering wheel isn't straight. There's your first clue. Like I said the grille don't line up right. All the warning lights. 

C'mon man. Sure it can be dealt with. Is that what you want to do?

Frankie's truck was a rear side hit. I could deal with that. Not a front end crash that someone is trying to cover up by not reporting it to Carfax.

Keep looking. There are lots of trucks out there undamaged.

• Like 1