2020 6.2 Denali leaking head gasket?

Went to the dealer today to address my oil cooler connector leak...On the 17 mile trip there I glanced at my rear view and notice white smoke coming out the back of my truck.  I though WTH, it stopped almost immediately as I saw it.  Thinking I went over a something on the road.  While at the dealer I didn't think anything of it.  I just wanted my oil leak addressed.

On the way back it did the exact same thing!!!  I may have been doing more but I didn't notice.  Definitely not consistant.  Good it be my head gasket?

Look at the oil filler cap, looked fine...Same with dipstick and coolant overflow.  Looked fine too.  Just ordered the chemical test from Amazon to check it for myself.  What the heck is up with these trucks.  Less than 1000 miles and less than a month old.

Went out this evening and started it up and idled for a while...no smoke just water vapor.  No bubbling in the coolant bottle either.

Anyone else aware of this issue?  Am I paranoid?

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

Went to the dealer today to address my oil cooler connector leak...On the 17 mile trip there I glanced at my rear view and notice white smoke coming out the back of my truck.  I though WTH, it stopped almost immediately as I saw it.  Thinking I went over a something on the road.  While at the dealer I didn't think anything of it.  I just wanted my oil leak addressed.

On the way back it did the exact same thing!!!  I may have been doing more but I didn't notice.  Definitely not consistant.  Good it be my head gasket?

Look at the oil filler cap, looked fine...Same with dipstick and coolant overflow.  Looked fine too.  Just ordered the chemical test from Amazon to check it for myself.  What the heck is up with these trucks.  Less than 1000 miles and less than a month old.

Went out this evening and started it up and idled for a while...no smoke just water vapor.  No bubbling in the coolant bottle either.

Anyone else aware of this issue?  Am I paranoid?

I'm afraid its today's GM. The former Giant just isn't too good anymore. Mary Barra's cost cutting at its finest.

Edited by ILSilverado

Going to do the chemical block test this weekend and document with pics.   

If it tests positive then I'm starting the process of dumping this truck.  I've spent a the last month visiting the dealer each week.  This is the icing on the cake right here.  Not a minor flaw

On 6/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, ILSilverado said:

I'm afraid its today's GM. The former Giant just isn't too good anymore. Mary Barra's cost cutting at its finest.

That woman is going to kill this company, what she did with the Blazer was a travesty and now the bread and butter truck is just a mess that wont stop having issues left and right.  I would like to know on how many they bought back at this point. 

On 6/20/2020 at 3:11 AM, Pinnacle said:

That woman is going to kill this company, what she did with the Blazer was a travesty and now the bread and butter truck is just a mess that wont stop having issues left and right.  I would like to know on how many they bought back at this point. 

Just think when all 4 corners has an electric motor driving these things and the computer and battery systems it will require. I don't have high hopes moving forward with the cheapest part available over quality mentality GM has without question taken under Bara's tenor. Not sure i'm willing to trade softer dash with stitching over durability and parts that are not made to fail causing catastrophic failure. These lines use to only leak, now they just completely blow out at the crimp and dump the engine in the process.