Lifting rear suspension

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 with a 3.5" lift kit. The rear has settled about an inch and I like to know the most effective yet affordable way to bring it up. Another leaf spring, blocks, shocks?

The simplest way would be blocks an inch taller than your current blocks. I just added inch blocks to my 4 inch BDS lift after it had settled over Time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192614-Tenscourts'-2016-LTZ/Z71-CCSB-4WD-Silverado

I've understand it to be the opposite. Adding a leaf would make it stiffer and the block just increases height. No change in ride as far as I'm concerned but I was already running the BDS lift with Fox DSC coilovers, full replacement rear springs, and Fox 2.0 shocks in the rear. There were no blocks in the rear other than a slight wedge to align the axle before the recent addition.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk. My build thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/192614-Tenscourts'-2016-LTZ/Z71-CCSB-4WD-Silverado

How was the ride after adding the blocks? I heard adding s leaf to the springs was the better ride but much more costly 
I had an opposite effect when I adding a leaf to my 7 inch lift to get some rake back. Made it seem stiffer. Just taller blocks rode better. The extra leaf was cheaper than blocks. I could see the install costing more though because its a pain to do.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk