GM/AC Delco or NAPA PARTS

What you all or do you use for parts on your vehicles. AC Delco - NAPA?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello gang, I have posted a 90K service on my 2006 Silverado and have gotten some good feedback. Now to get the parts that i need.  What you all or do you use. AC Delco or NAPA?

Depends on which part. AC Delco was the vendor supplier, but has become nothing more than a branding/relabler of 3rd party mfgs including China made.

GM has a spec requirement for their suppliers that is typically higher than other suppliers. You'll just pay more.

I have avoided NAPA since I bought a muffler that had the snottiest welds imaginable.

I did better in Adult Ed night school welding class and I was miserable at it.

On the other side of the question, I just got an oem panhard brace with GM labeling noting "Made in Korea".

I also just received oem AC Delco (best grade) spark plug wires that had two wires with misaligned (rotated) boots so the wires had to be installed in a twisted state. Just because it says GM oem doesn't make it up to expectations.

Where has the pride in the job gone?

Edited by Beamie