Rough Country 2" leveling strut with N3 shock

Has anyone installed the RC 2" leveling strut on their 19-20 trucks?  I have an Z71 LTZ with Rancho's up front and they suck! Wondering if this would be an easy upgrade for somewhat better struts. I bounce down the road after hitting any kind of bump. I am not looking to spend lots of money and was not looking to put much bigger tires on. Just a little lift but better ride is all I want.

image.png.d30b37026ea25d3a82f2c9f9d3446aee.png

I have the rough country 2 inch leveling struts installed on my 2020 z71. I like the ride . it is very close to the factory ride. Maybe a little better. The coil springs on the rough country are wound with a smaller diameter spring then factory.  Belistin has come out with a front strut. Would try them next. But these are fine for me now. If anything I feel the back bounces around to much. Will replace the backs next with beilstin. 

Edited by xsquid

15 hours ago, xsquid said:

I have the rough country 2 inch leveling struts installed on my 2020 z71. I like the ride . it is very close to the factory ride. Maybe a little better. The coil springs on the rough country are wound with a smaller diameter spring then factory.  Belistin has come out with a front strut. Would try them next. But these are fine for me now. If anything I feel the back bounces around to much. Will replace the backs next with beilstin. 

Great thanks for the info. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, mrskiff said:

Well I've had them installed for a bit now gotta say im very happy. Ride is great.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

How much total lift did you guys get from this kit?  Fender measurements would be appreciated. 

• 11 months later...