2020 AT4 switch cluster

I have a couple of questions about the bank of switches in the 2020 AT4, located right under the temp controls.

1. Has anyone taken that part of the dash apart? If so, any suggestions or pics?

2. Are the two “empty” switches on each end purely for decoration or are they potentially ready to be wired?

These are the ones I’m referring to:

e99a82611170beaf40c6c59ef979af13.jpg

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Far left is for the Lane Keeping on/off. Far right is for the power running board.

Thank you. I don’t have either option so now I just need to disassemble that part of the dash...wonder if anyone has done that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Huh... My 2020 has one large hill decent control... Could that be replaced with a power running board switch?3fc627fb8ff937d1733a17b608fb7b80.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I decided to use one of extra switches in the switch cluster. I want to save those for future adds (power boards and maybe a winch). Instead, I ran an illuminated toggle directly below the parking brake button. Easy to reach, out of the way, and low enough that the switch illumination does not affect interior cab lighting at all, night or day.

c625483145a8a1b9994ce287556e6197.jpg848d318b321f20a38dee8257480ff2a8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro