Cool cars that stop by my Antique Store

dieselfan1

On 2/15/2021 at 3:48 PM, dieselfan1 said:

First one I've seen.
I don't get all the hype
Looks like any other soccer mom grocery getter.b271330d09472996ff21d34b97997068.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That’s a Bronco Sport.  It is a soccer mom grocery getter.  The real Bronco from the commercials isn’t out yet. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Been slacking on this lately.

Yesterday this showed up. 

Very nice 57.

Next week there is a big car show a block from my store. Ive heard rumblings about 750 cars showing up

Screenshot_20210906-072937_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210906-112558_Photos.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 3

A friend of mine built this LS swapped '56 Bel Air, digital corvette cluster and all (no pics of the interior, sorry)
I guess one would call it a resto-mod as all of the interior and bodywork are stock, including the fuel port behind the tail light.

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

Edited by MikeBMW
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know that classic cars like these always draw attention. I often rent such vehicles and take them out on trips almost always. When I stop at traffic lights, the owner of some car next to me will always give me the thumbs-up dot. I am happy with such reactions of people who turn around after the car. When I saw the car, it was love at first sight dot I saw it for the first time as a kid, and I knew then and there that when I grew up, I'd have to drive this classic car drivedadscar.com. I would love to own one, but as it is costly, I have to rent one. Anyway, I enjoyed the ride. No matter if it's my car or a rental, I'm still catching the fun of driving a classic car.

Edited by sdemit