Hypertech Max Energy 2.0

btj_z71

Hypertech Max Energy 2.0, part number #2000, original ODB cable and USB update cable. Original box and startup guide included, along with Hypertech sticker.

Looking to get around $225 for it, can do Venmo or Facebook pay, I have a PayPal too.

Trading my 2014 for a 2020 soon thus, the need to sell it. Will ship it anywhere you want!5b33cc1cc7f277d69188bb3c6658c32f.jpg11af7437a4e67697366920fa3310b65a.jpgecb11aa9b98632d0b907dfb1c37391a5.jpga52b174b927711a3f0f64f257b59347b.jpg6d82c6a06feb493011400a7f4de71ec8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, KOZ45 said:

still for sale? 

Does this have adjustments for pedal sensitivity, like a Pedal Commander?

Yep, still for sale.  And yes, you can adjust just about everything with this one.

http://www.hypertech-inc.com/MaxEnergy2.aspx

Yep, still for sale.  And yes, you can adjust just about everything with this one.

http://www.hypertech-inc.com/MaxEnergy2.aspx

Would we have to purchase a vin unlock? Most other tuners such as EFI live or PPEI wont work unless its programmed with the vehicles specific vin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, bwlaqua said:

Would we have to purchase a vin unlock? Most other tuners such as EFI live or PPEI wont work unless its programmed with the vehicles specific vin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, just plug it in and your VIN will show up on the screen of the tuner. 

I can ship the tuning guide with it as well to help get you started.  Helps to guide you how to set certain items for your desired outcome.