Level suspension

1 hour ago, cooverjosh said:

What is the best option for comfortablity

2016 GMC SIERRA SLT 5.3 it sits higher in the back i would like to even out and change all suspension all the way around I fill everything all input would be helpful thsnks

Is that a word? :) 

So comfort is your ONLY requirement? Not worried about load or haul? Okay then

Your rear leaf springs are rated 1900 lbs. Get a set from General Spring for a 1999-2006 Silverado 1500. They are rated at 1500 lbs and are a drop fit. Use a 2" drop shackle. Lots of places, Bell comes to mind. Remove the 1.25" spacer and you will be nearly level.

Call Accutune (Google it) and ask about the FOX 2.5 or King OEM. Tell them you want ZERO lift. No UCA then needed and you've leveled from the rear. They will get you the proper front springs and shock valves for your wishes. These two brands are linear valved and just do bumps better than the digressive valving of Icon or Bilstein. Tell the guys you need remote reservoirs in back or they will not fit this lower stance well. Cut 2" from the rear bumpers. DO NOT REMOVE the front compression limiters for the upper A arms. 

Get it aligned. 

IMO the stock springs will ride OK. I just did the 1.75" drop shackles and billsteins and truck is level. It rides a bit rough on rough roads but glides well on decent roads ...better than the stockers. I Added airbags for when when i pull the trailer too keep things level.

1 hour ago, Pearl2017 said:

IMO the stock springs will ride OK. I just did the 1.75" drop shackles and billsteins and truck is level. It rides a bit rough on rough roads but glides well on decent roads ...better than the stockers. I Added airbags for when when i pull the trailer too keep things level.

Had I know then what I didn't know then.................................