Catch can anybody running one on the new HD

On 12/13/2022 at 6:11 PM, Pryme said:

A guy 10 posts back, gridjockey, said there is a pcv valve on each valve cover which would each need a can?

I'm curious about this, I think I'll do more research on perhaps putting on "Y" connectors from both sides.  Incoming and outgoing using only one catch can.  I do know that they intermingle but having separate valve cover tubes going into the intake makes it a bit confusing overall.  I need to look into this because I'm getting ready to buy the S&B cold air intake.  I think that would be a good time to fuse both valve cover outlets into one catch can.  

19 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

I'm curious about this, I think I'll do more research on perhaps putting on "Y" connectors from both sides.  Incoming and outgoing using only one catch can.  I do know that they intermingle but having separate valve cover tubes going into the intake makes it a bit confusing overall.  I need to look into this because I'm getting ready to buy the S&B cold air intake.  I think that would be a good time to fuse both valve cover outlets into one catch can.  

Keep us posted on this. Especially on how you like the cai 

it would be cool to have a baseline dyno(you mentioned maybe wanting one) then do one after cai and exhaust 

3 minutes ago, Pryme said:

Keep us posted on this. Especially on how you like the cai 

it would be cool to have a baseline dyno(you mentioned maybe wanting one) then do one after cai and exhaust 

I will do a before and after concerning the CAI but the exhaust....Damn, I love the way it sounds...It's like heaven....lol...I don't want to take the chance of it driving us nuts when towing.  Now if I just bought the truck and had no intentions of towing great distances, I would be like hell yeah, let's throw on some glasspacks...let this baby growl along with everyone else close to us...lol...

1 minute ago, Jettech1 said:

I will do a before and after concerning the CAI but the exhaust....Damn, I love the way it sounds...It's like heaven....lol...I don't want to take the chance of it driving us nuts when towing.  Now if I just bought the truck and had no intentions of towing great distances, I would be like hell yeah, let's throw on some glasspacks...let this baby growl along with everyone else close to us...lol...

Yeah that’s true most exhaust has a drone somewhere. 

• Like 1