Installing new style Chevy tow mirrors

I’ve got a 2018 LT 1500. I’ve owned a pair of the new tow mirrors but obviously couldn’t get the turn signal or courtesy light to work because my trucks harness dosnt have the pins for these mirrors. I know they’re plenty of videos out their but I’m wondering can anyone send me in the direction of what they think is the best one?? I would love to get these lights to work. I apologize I’m sure this topic has been beaten to death on here. Like I said I can’t find any info that makes me feel certain about doing this.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support one of our own on the forum.[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] he makes custom harness’s for many things for our 2014- 2018 Silverado’s. I got my mirror harness’s from him with no issues.

I’d be glad to! How do I get in contact with him?

Awesome thanks

Use the “contact us” option on the website. Provide as much details about the mirror you bought. Model, link and or pics would be helpful. Let me know if you’ve already installed them or have them in hand.

I validate each and every customer before a purchase recommendation is made to ensure 100% compatibility and success.

Thanks!

Support one of our own on the forum.[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] he makes custom harness’s for many things for our 2014- 2018 Silverado’s. I got my mirror harness’s from him with no issues.

Appreciate ya! Thanks again!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrispassas21 said:

Support one of our own on the forum.@pgamboa he makes custom harness’s for many things for our 2014- 2018 Silverado’s. I got my mirror harness’s from him with no issues.

That's what I did and couldn't be happier!

• Like 1