Maintaining the Warranty?

If you bought a 2020 2500 HD new, the only things you have to do the first few oil changes is make sure the proper oil, and oil filter get changed when it's suppose to, plus rotate the tires, and grease the 9 grease zerks with the proper grease every other oil change? You have to trust the transmission, transfer case, and rear axle is at the proper fluid level?  I realize later on there will be replacing plugs, air filters, and such, but kinda creeps me out when i don't know the fluid levels in all the gear boxes.

With just shy of 900 miles, I honestly have not really dug in to all the maintenance intervals yet, but I would agree about the trans for sure.  I am not a fan of the idea of not being able to check the level and color.  All the more reason I am exploring options for an extended warranty.  The grease fittings being dry sure does not give a good feeling about qc either.  I looked at the rear end the other day, but did not pay attention to where the fill plug was located, surely it has one and is able to be checked? 

Looked at the rear axle again. It does have a fill plug, and a drain plug, so am going to check that fluid level soon. Not seeing any way to check the transmission, or transfer case. Maybe there is a sensor on them that lets you know if there getting hot, or out of fluids? Hope to find out soon.

I don't think this is really anything new for a differential or even a transfer case. But, a heavy duty truck transmission with no ability check fluid level, color and smell? This is a problem begging for an aftermarket solution.