2020 Silverado 2500HD Custom Jump seat storage

Looking for a jump seat with storage for my 2020 Silverado 2500HD Custom. Can't believe it didn't come that way. Also didn't come with fog lights which I also find unbelievable. Have any suggestions. Went to dealership near me and as far as the fog lights go they don't even list them. The jump seat can only be bought as a whole front seat(unbelievable!). To be honest the only way I got in this situation I bought in from a dealer not close to me so wasn't able to actually see details up close and just assumed that on a " custom" the truck would have those things. My mistake.

• txab changed the title to 2020 Silverado 2500HD Custom Jump seat storage

Good Morning. I too have a new Custom series truck. I knew there was not a console storage before I made the deal.. I chose to replace the flip down armrest with GM part #84756948. This is a $300 part that ships complete. Still no bottom storage, but better and a whole lot less money than a LT. Hope this helps.

Rob

On 9/27/2020 at 3:28 AM, Robert Setters said:

Good Morning. I too have a new Custom series truck. I knew there was not a console storage before I made the deal.. I chose to replace the flip down armrest with GM part #84756948. This is a $300 part that ships complete. Still no bottom storage, but better and a whole lot less money than a LT. Hope this helps.

Rob

I have the same problem with my 2020 3500HD but mine is vinyl. Anybody knows the part number for vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 1:28 AM, Robert Setters said:

Rob

think Custom vs LT is only $1800 difference....lot less of spread than i thought it would be

these are the 2 I debated hard over when deciding

Edited by Dunn