Black Bow-Tie on Trail Boss

4 minutes ago, fsuboy75 said:

Looks amazing!!   Is that a 20?   I'm looking for an all black bow tie for mine!

This is a ‘20 TB.  There isn’t a black bow tie listed.  I happened to have just replaced the RST bow tie on my ‘19 Tahoe with this same one.  They matched up...so I ordered another.  Fits perfectly.

Perfect!!   Thats what I did ...I ordered a 19 all black bow tie.  There has been a lot of question as to whether 2016 to 2018 and 2019 bow ties will fit a 20.  

Glad to know yours works, hopefully mine will get here early this week.  

5 minutes ago, derek_05_07 said:

Can you link where you got it from?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B011OCFNIQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I got it on Amazon.  Better price then anywhere, but it’s available on anythingauto.com, carid.com, and the All Sales Website.

The key is that it’s for a ‘15-‘20 Tahoe/Suburban.  It will tell you it doesn’t fit your truck...but it does.

Edited by EZ Money
Spelling fix

This is the one I got off Ebay.   They take offers and took my offer of 25 bucks!!!  I don't have it yet, but ill report if it fits when I get it.  The measurements and tabs are all the same.  All their stuff is brand new in package OEM product.  I've got my other black badging from them.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293713929701

Edited by fsuboy75

2 minutes ago, fsuboy75 said:

This is the one I got off Ebay.   They take offers and took my offer of 25 bucks!!!  I don't have it yet, but ill report if it fits when I get it.  The measurements and tabs are all the same.

That looks like they painted the factory emblem...or maybe a reproduction.  I’m sure it will look great.  Anything to get the chrome off the front end...as you can see I also pulled the Z71 logo out too.

The one I installed is powder coated billet (heavy aluminum).  I’m an old school mini-trucker so it’s a bummer I can’t get more billet on there, but I’ll take it where I can!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EZ Money said:

That looks like they painted the factory emblem...or maybe a reproduction.  I’m sure it will look great.  Anything to get the chrome off the front end...as you can see I also pulled the Z71 logo out too.

The one I installed is powder coated billet (heavy aluminum).  I’m an old school mini-trucker so it’s a bummer I can’t get more billet on there, but I’ll take it where I can!

Yeah I don't know....there are no part numbers stamped on the back...it doesn't look painted at a glance at the back....but ill let you know.  

2 hours ago, fsuboy75 said:

This is the one I got off Ebay.   They take offers and took my offer of 25 bucks!!!  I don't have it yet, but ill report if it fits when I get it.  The measurements and tabs are all the same.  All their stuff is brand new in package OEM product.  I've got my other black badging from them.  

I did the same offered $25 but haven’t heard anything back. 

11 minutes ago, Coles5515 said:

I did the same offered $25 but haven’t heard anything back. 

I think they are a GM dealership or parts dealership....they seem to be active during the day.  Very responsive to emails.  I got my z71 badges and RST badge from them.   

1 hour ago, fsuboy75 said:

I think they are a GM dealership or parts dealership....they seem to be active during the day.  Very responsive to emails.  I got my z71 badges and RST badge from them.   

So being it’s a pair, whatcha gonna do with the other one?

16 hours ago, Coles5515 said:

So being it’s a pair, whatcha gonna do with the other one?

Maybe give it to someone in need of one.  :) You need a tailgate bow tie?  I don't think it will fit the front.    

Did they accept your offer???