Has anyone had any luck fitting quad exhaust tips to their T1? I've been researching old threads on the forum and it doesn't look like any one has had any luck, but I didn't see many recent replies so I thought I'd ask. I've seen a bunch of options on Amazon and such but it's hard to tell what would fit since the pipes appear to come into the tips at an angle. I really, really like the square tip model Borla makes but I don't know if they will sell it separately from the catback system. Any ideas out there?

1 minute ago, Azblktl said:

I bought the Borla quad tips and you’re 100% correct about the factory ones being a RPITA to remove! There were some choice words flying around in my garage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much were the tips? 

Did you have to weld then in? Or can they bolt in somehow? 

My apologies, I bought the Borla S-Type cat-back and added the quad black tips to the system. When I received them from Summit, they were already welded on. Had some birthday money to blow, so I went all in. Summit sells just the tips, noticed the Borla ones say “will not fit OEM”.. I see other quad tip brands on their site, perhaps give them a call and see if they’d fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, rwickens said:

Those looks great! And they're really affordable, too. I'll definitely check them out.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
47 minutes ago, J180 said:

Can anyone please tell me the size of the quad exhaust tip that will fit my 2021 Z71 trail boss.

Welcome to the site.

Link was mentioned at top of page. Amazon

Upower 2.5" to 3.5" Dual Exhaust Tip 2 1/2 Inch Inlet 3 1/2 Inch Outlet 9.5" Length Polished Stainless Exhaust Tailpipe Tips 1.2mm Thickness Double Wall Slant Edge for Car Truck