Random 3 horn beeps during oil change

2 hours ago, swathdiver said:

Sounds like the Shock Sensor doing the warn away.  See page 34 here: https://chevytrucks.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-Chevy-Silverado-1500-Owners-Manual.pdf

Very interesting! I never heard about this alarm mode before. Might give it a look. Definitely seems to be the closest possible explanation cause nothing else has made sense to me as to why.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dersch said:

Very interesting! I never heard about this alarm mode before. Might give it a look. Definitely seems to be the closest possible explanation cause nothing else has made sense to me as to why.

You may have inadvertently had your truck tell you about a previous tamper condition too.  See page 35, left side of that book.

Edited by swathdiver

3 minutes ago, swathdiver said:

You may have inadvertently had your truck tell you about a previous tamper condition too.  See page 35, left side of that book.

I read through that. I think you may be right. Unless someone has another suggestion thats about my best guess

• Like 1