Seat Covers

Hello, I just took delivery of my new 2021 GMC 2500HD SLT and would like to know what seat covers y'all are using on your new trucks? I use my truck for work and play and I am trying to protect the new black leather seats from unneeded wear and abuse. What material did you choose and what do you think is the best all around? .  If you have any pictures of your truck's seat covers I would appreciate seeing them.  Thanks in advance for your help!!! 

Not really but because I am vertically challenged even with the running boards I find myself already hopping onto the outer edge of the seat and sliding across into position. On my previous truck I had cloth seats and they held up surprisingly well. I don’t want to rip a seam or scar the leather in this new truck. Thanks for your interest!

• 4 weeks later...

So far a few months on my 2020HD LT Chevy, Carhartt seat covers, I really like them, you slide off them getting out, same material as their winter coats, rivet pockets on the back side too.

They're thick material, bit floppy looking, not a tight clean look if you desire pretty interior, being more of a robust working type of seat cover.

On the center seat console, I just folded and tucked the lower console portion underneath, was too awkward around the cup holders, but the top arm rest portion does the job.

Works nice with the seat warmers too, now we've had sub zero weather.

Carhartt_Seat_Covers.jpg

• Like 1