Killmat Sound deadener.

This killmat is some good stuff. Been doing a big audio upgrade to my 18 Silverado. So far got the matting, two front door speakers, high output alternator, and the big 3 installed. Still got the amps, 2 rear doors,2 dash tweets, sub, and wiring everything. Fun-Fun-Fun!4975afa58d96a71852695ef197538b45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

5dc860afab3375c51bc9be515b746b38.jpg6bd84647989de442030f29ab9960f919.jpg91157a15a78efb14dd1c37b377056ac2.jpg4be5548bce2e5c7d3d07042ba7a4459e.jpg

• Thanks 1

Nice! Whats the plan for the sub and pro audio speakers?
I built an underseat ported box for my sub. The pro audio speakers go in the doors. Doing that install today. Will post pics soon. Also doing a rear seat lift. Fabricating my own brackets.

12 minutes ago, manderson7015 said:

I built an underseat ported box for my sub. The pro audio speakers go in the doors. Doing that install today. Will post pics soon. Also doing a rear seat lift. Fabricating my own brackets.

Sweet! Interested in seeing what that sub box looks like. I put memphis pro audios in the rear and infinity compnent 6-1/2 90w in the front. Figured I'd keep the front to where it has some bass for the wife since she doesn't like subs anymore lol. That system your building should sound real good.

Does this KILLMATT replace the carpet padding and if not is it thin enough not to cause carpeting fit issues? Be gentle, I'm ignorant of such things. [emoji6] 
No doesnt replace carpet padding. Is thin enough to go underneath no issues. Its butyl rubber

• Thanks 1