How tall is a 2021 Silverado LTZ Z71

Tulkas

GM's Order guide shows Z71 is NOT available as an option on either Trailboss.   As others posted, the trailboss trucks are the  only ones with the factory lift. 

All LTZ are crew cab

GM says - for 4wd crewcab: 

short box  75.4"

short box lifted 78.23"

GM's order guide is wrong. Every Trail Boss has Z71. Z71 is not on every Trail Boss. This is my truck. The Z71 badges and Trail Boss decal are how the truck came from the factory.  

872d152a19f64e8d5abf30f2d65fdb2e.jpgb8fea5ad5a5228fa2838ae554dc09b0e.jpg11e070434f4d0c98a9e120b5637c2d67.jpg

Trying to figure out what size parking garages I can use. 

The best advice I can give you if you're worried about overall height of your truck is don't add more height. Don't get a Trail Boss. Don't get the offroad light that mounts to the top of the sport bar. I have to pay close attention to the garage I go into. The light that mounts on top of the sport bar adds 9.5". The minimum clearance I can get away with for a parking garage is 7'4". If my math is correct that leaves me about 1/16th of an inch for clearance. That's too close for comfort, so the minimum I'll enter is 7'5", and I go very slow. As a result, I can't go into many automated car washes either. In my area they have a 7'2" max height. I've learned to accept it, but if you can't then don't do what I did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Transient said:

GM's order guide is wrong. Every Trail Boss has Z71. Z71 is not on every Trail Boss. This is my truck. The Z71 badges and Trail Boss decal are how the truck came from the factory.  

Apologies.

You are correct.

I need to read / interpret more carefully. 

What the order guide shows is:

Z71         Z71 Off-Road Package, includes (Z71) Off-Road suspension, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) skid plates and (K47) heavy-duty air filter

With a bunch of restrictions on availability, and this RPO is not on trailboss

HOWEVER: 

Z7X    Suspension Package, Z71 Off-Road equipment with 2" lift. Includes (Z7X) Off-Road suspension with 2" lift and monotube shocks, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) skid plates, (K47) heavy-duty air filter and Z71 hard badge

This RPO is standard on both Trailboss versions, and not available on other trims.

In any case, still means a factory LTZ won't come lifted. 

(Not sure why they don't put a Z7X badge on a trailboss)

Edited by redwngr

Apologies.
You are correct.

I need to read / interpret more carefully. 

What the order guide shows is:
 Z71         Z71 Off-Road Package, includes (Z71) Off-Road suspension, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) skid plates and (K47) heavy-duty air filter
With a bunch of restrictions on availability, and this RPO is not on trailboss

HOWEVER: 
Z7X    Suspension Package, Z71 Off-Road equipment with 2" lift. Includes (Z7X) Off-Road suspension with 2" lift and monotube shocks, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) skid plates, (K47) heavy-duty air filter and Z71 hard badge
This RPO is standard on both Trailboss versions, and not available on other trims.

In any case, still means a factory LTZ won't come lifted. 

(Not sure why they don't put a Z7X badge on a trailboss)
Imo, Z71 has established marketability.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk