Let the waiting begin!

Well....I finally got to place my order for an AT4 this morning. I've wanted one ever since they came out. Love the look of them! It will be white with the 3.0 Duramax and 20's. I went back and forth on the carbon pro, but ultimately decided against it. The dealer says to expect it around the end of February/beginning of March. 

I'm excited about this truck! My last GM was a 2007 crew cab sierra 2wd. I've had 3 F150s since then (currently have a 2015 4wd lariat ecoboost).

• Like 1

Damn.  I've been watching the order thread and most orders appeared to be about 8 weeks.

Congrats by the way.  I was waiting until Jan to order mine.

18 hours ago, DvlDogDMaxAT4 said:

Well....I finally got to place my order for an AT4 this morning. I've wanted one ever since they came out. Love the look of them! It will be white with the 3.0 Duramax and 20's. I went back and forth on the carbon pro, but ultimately decided against it. The dealer says to expect it around the end of February/beginning of March. 

I'm excited about this truck! My last GM was a 2007 crew cab sierra 2wd. I've had 3 F150s since then (currently have a 2015 4wd lariat ecoboost).

What options did you get beside dura and 20?

3 hours ago, rickmc17 said:

Congrats! I'm still searching for a GMC dealer here in Florida that will take an order.Most want to get what's on the lot sold. 

When I first told them I wanted to order one they said they had been told not to do anymore pre-sold orders right now. He was only able to push it through because I wanted the diesel and according to him gm is pushing for more diesel sales. I obviously have no way of confirming that but I wouldn't think he would have any reason to push away a 60k+ sale.

For reference, I've dealt with same dealership for several vehicles (they sale all of the big 3) and I only deal with the owner directly. NO salesmen.

• 2 weeks later...