Difference between LT headers brands

I've been throwing around the idea of getting some LT headers for my 5.3. I've seen Corsa LT and Y pipe for around $1900 and TSP LT and Y pipe for 1k. A local company called Speed Engineering has LT and Y pipe for $420. I think I need help choosing what brand of LT to go with. Or even if someone else knows of another good company.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It comes down to how much money you want to spend, and what kind of quality/fitment your expecting. Kooks and ARH are the go to's. But there are numerous other companies that are as good as them and sometimes priced better too. I have kooks on my truck and the fitment is good, as far as quality goes... Well, lets just say for how much they cost I was expecting something more. If there's a next time, I'd like to try ARH or Stainless Works. 

It comes down to how much money you want to spend, and what kind of quality/fitment your expecting. Kooks and ARH are the go to's. But there are numerous other companies that are as good as them and sometimes priced better too. I have kooks on my truck and the fitment is good, as far as quality goes... Well, lets just say for how much they cost I was expecting something more. If there's a next time, I'd like to try ARH or Stainless Works. 
I was looking at Corsa because I currently have the Sport catback and I figured fitment would be spot on and if quality is like the catback then I would be good with that also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've ran speed engineering headers before, they fit pretty good but it wasn't on this body style truck.

Often times the cheaper headers may have slight fitment issues with the rest of the exhaust but if saving $1000+ is still on the table I would deal with that no problem.

The only real difference I can see with the Speed Engineering headers is that they don't come with cats.  If you need them like I do, they won't work.  Their pricing is awesome though.  I wonder if they have the heavy flanges like Kooks or Stainless works?