New Quad Exhaust Tips

I've seen a few T1 around the Forum with quad tips and it's been tempting me. I love the look on my Vette and figured I would try it on my truck. Big thanks to @lapoolboy for providing the tips! Getting the factory tips off was a pain but putting the new ones on wasn't bad at all. I've got a friend who's a great welder and he made short work of the project. I really love the way they turned out and they made the exterior sound of my Corsa system just a hair deeper.

PXL_20210116_214607167.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Deviant_Opinion said:

What tips are they? I've been debating on quad tips myself. The fake bumper tips chevrolet has just doesn't do it for me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

That, I'm not sure about. I bought them from @lapoolboy when they came off his truck. I believe he bought them from a local muffler shop. He may be able to give more details. There's a few options on Amazon as well. 

32 minutes ago, BluegrassMotorsport said:

That, I'm not sure about. I bought them from @lapoolboy when they came off his truck. I believe he bought them from a local muffler shop. He may be able to give more details. There's a few options on Amazon as well. 

Man love the look. I have been wanting to do this and I called Corsa  but they don’t make tips for our trucks with rear bumper exits. Let me know if you find any info out on what tips they are. 
Truck looks really good!

17 minutes ago, Mac-427 said:

That's a nice look.  Kinney Muffler in the DFW area does great work and I've already emailed them a photo.

LOL.  That's exactly where the tips came from!  Unfortunately, they don't sell/ship the tips online.  You HAVE to be an in-store installation customer.

That said, I believe the brand name is on my paperwork.  I'll dig it out and report back.  Maybe they can be sourced elsewhere.