Icon Coilovers Cognito Upper arms for 2014-18

bowtie76

I sold my 2017 Silverado for a 2020 Sierra and have the Icon 2.5 coilovers and cognito upper A arms that I took off for sale.  I loved them on the truck, rode great on the road, and really smoothed out the gravel roads around my area.

They were on the truck for a year (20k miles) before I removed them and sold it.  When I removed the coilovers I noticed a small oil leak and sent them back to Icon for a warranty refresh so everything is back to perfect and still in the Icon box.  

I'm looking for $1000 for the coilovers,  Make on offer.

Cognito A-arms are SOLD      and $300 for the upper A-arms.

Feel free to ask question.

Coilovers.jpg

A-arms.jpg

TakingOff.jpg

Edited by bowtie76

I've had nothing but problems with this account for some reason. I couldn't find my old login and was forced to start a new account. I tried to resend the message and now it's stating that I'm unable to send messages. Can I trouble you to drop me a line at my username @gmail? I just don't want to post my number on here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:08 PM, HighSocietyLowLife305 said:

I've had nothing but problems with this account for some reason. I couldn't find my old login and was forced to start a new account. I tried to resend the message and now it's stating that I'm unable to send messages. Can I trouble you to drop me a line at my username @gmail? I just don't want to post my number on here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

direct email sent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...