Larger Central Console Wireless Charger?

I love the wireless charger on the center console of my 2018 GMC Sierra. However, it doesn't fit my large phone (Galaxy Note 10+) and won't fit my new phone (S21 Ultra) and the phone has to sit just perfect at an angle to start charging. Has anyone seen replacement tops to the center console with a larger wireless charging pad?

I don’t think he’s interested in printing more. His printers are running for his business. This is a quick picture of it. The white plastic I was going to paint, but I’m trading it in so...
I also trimmed down the rubber ribs on the mat so the phone was closer to the charger.
cc118d9157a299dd6d7e847333381270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don’t think he’s interested in printing more. His printers are running for his business. This is a quick picture of it. The white plastic I was going to paint, but I’m trading it in so...
I also trimmed down the rubber ribs on the mat so the phone was closer to the charger.
cc118d9157a299dd6d7e847333381270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would it be possible to get the email for the design? Treatstock I used before to 3d print things its like an open contracting platform for things like that. I'd love to have mine made from metal but some things just cost more than their worth

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1