Level kit or Lift kit

I'm thinking the same way. Although a tad pricy I think I'm going for a BDS because of the warranty it offers. I'm not interested in blocks, pucks or other light duty junk.

Thinking the BDS 3" or 5" to run a decent 35" tread offroad with no rubbing...

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t bother with leaving kit. 

every shop I went to said that everyone that put a leveling kit on there 2500 hates it to either leave it as is and just put bigger tires if you want that can fit or put an actual suspension lift kit. One of the shops straight up just said they wouldn’t even do leveling kit on 2500s that it was just a waste of time and money.  

I went with the FabTech 6″ RTS LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K1160DL.  With 37s Everybody kept giving me different ones to get and what they thought was best but when I talk to the shops that actually knew what they were doing they would ask me what my application was and how was going to be using my truck.  I’m on the freeway most of the time, off road in areas that I need high clearance(for fun and for work at times)25-30% of the time , and I tow a 32 foot travel trailer once or twice a month. 

There are other brands of people said we’re better than fab tech but when it came down to it all things considered the fab tech was the best fit for me.  They actually have a good ground clearance and keep the torsion bars tucked away unlike others that claim to have high clearance but have the torsion bars sticking down way out.
I retained my towing and hauling capabilities from stock and the ride seems better. 

14EFB819-E818-4876-8F09-21C95EBE8196.jpeg

On 3/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, Alpha7 said:

Don’t bother with leaving kit. 

every shop I went to said that everyone that put a leveling kit on there 2500 hates it to either leave it as is and just put bigger tires if you want that can fit or put an actual suspension lift kit. One of the shops straight up just said they wouldn’t even do leveling kit on 2500s that it was just a waste of time and money.  

I went with the FabTech 6″ RTS LIFT KIT W/ FRONT DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS & REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS – K1160DL.  With 37s Everybody kept giving me different ones to get and what they thought was best but when I talk to the shops that actually knew what they were doing they would ask me what my application was and how was going to be using my truck.  I’m on the freeway most of the time, off road in areas that I need high clearance(for fun and for work at times)25-30% of the time , and I tow a 32 foot travel trailer once or twice a month. 

There are other brands of people said we’re better than fab tech but when it came down to it all things considered the fab tech was the best fit for me.  They actually have a good ground clearance and keep the torsion bars tucked away unlike others that claim to have high clearance but have the torsion bars sticking down way out.
I retained my towing and hauling capabilities from stock and the ride seems better. 

14EFB819-E818-4876-8F09-21C95EBE8196.jpeg

Are those 18" or 20" wheels? 

Looks great!