CST 4.5 lift with Bilstein's ????

Ok Guys,

Anyone with any information or experience with a CST 4.5 lift using Bilstein 5100 struts?  I'm looking to raise my 2018 SLT up (already have 33's) but want to stay away from increasing the track width.  Looks like the CST bracket lift is the way to go.   So my question is on how should I set this up with what my current set up is at now.  I have front Bilstein's set at the max setting which gave me approximately a1 3/4" lift to help level the truck out.   Rear is stock.  Actually it rides fine with the max setting, I'm just ready to get it higher in the air.  So I'm upgrading to a CST 4.5" lift.

As I said, it rides fine.  So the plan is to keep the Bilstein strut set up and do the CST install.  Now do I keep it set at the max setting, or back it off some or all?  Advantages or disadvantages??

If I leave the Bilstein struts at the max setting, does that give it "extra" lift in the front and would I need to increase to the 4" block for the rear?  Or do the add a leaf?  Plus I'd like to get new "longer" Bilstein's for the rear.

Any help anyone can give is appreciated.  

Edited by Donzi4me

The CST lift drops the front end the full 4.5 inches.  So you could run the bilstein struts as you have them configured now with the CST strut spacer and end up with 6.25 inches of lift and suspension angles like you have now.  You would have to lift the rear up accordingly as well, if you tell CST they could probably provide a taller block to compensate.  Yes you would need longer rear shocks too.