2008 Silverado with collapsed lifter, still on the road

My 08 4x4 crew cab Silverado collapsed a lifter after warranty was up. I explored options since it would not pass inspection . Then Covid hit and they dropped the check engine issue for inspection. So back on the road with 2 year tag. I know most Chevy guys like me would have fixed the motor or swapped it out. However I have a cabin in the mountains , the truck has multiple dents , some rust . So if the issue had happened near my house would have had it towed to not do more damage exc. Though I was 3 hrs into an 8 hr drive taking my mom from Cleveland after major heart surgery, so kept driving. So with 150,000 on the clock and forced to drive for 5 hrs straight with miss , I figured that I`m not fixing the motor.

My question is who has the most miles on the tree hugger AFM motor After the lifter collapsed lol . I have about 15,000 so far , shakes a bit at idle but feels fine once on the highway ( remember that cylinder/lifter that collapsed from lack of oil was not firing at highway speeds anyway when the treehugger design drops from an 8 cyl to a 4 cyl. so guesses as to how long this motor will go. Already have a 2017 that I can tow or haul loads with. Lucky us the new motors are tree kissers not just huggers they actually go down to a 2 cyl on the highway lol.