Updated GMC app

I got am update for my GMC (OnStar) app yesterday. I just thought that I would mention this and see what you guys think about the updated app? I think it is much nicer now and also a few more options available.

i know someone who updated theirs recently. they enjoy the new changes and were not big fans of the previous updates until now. i also read reviews online that their Remote KeyFob page was missing or removed. so theres that....maybe still some issues they need to fix?

4 hours ago, GMBoss said:

i know someone who updated theirs recently. they enjoy the new changes and were not big fans of the previous updates until now. i also read reviews online that their Remote KeyFob page was missing or removed. so theres that....maybe still some issues they need to fix?

It's right there when you open it

ZUG3PKX.jpg

• Like 1

Woah, haven't used mine in a little over a week since it's been moderately warm lately. I dig the new update, and can see how using the "flash lights" function would be helpful in certain situations. Just remote locked my truck to see the response time and it looks like it dramatically improved! Only took 20-25 seconds where normally it would be ~1.5 min. 

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still end up with the older style. Oh well. But I did notice that if I press and hold the shortcut icon before even opening the app, I get the choices of Lock, Unlock, Start, and Stop. And I had same result with lock and unlock, much quicker now. 

Edited by mikeyk101

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still end up with the older style. Oh well. But I did notice that if I press and hold the shortcut icon before even opening the app, I get the choices of Lock, Unlock, Start, and Stop. And I had same result with lock and unlock, much quicker now. 

The new update on my iPhone is crap. Constant crashes and logs out. I have deleted and installed. No luck. I’m going to call onstar and complain. Maybe I can get a few free months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1