BORA wheel spacers (1-1/4") for sale

lapoolboy

Selling a set of four 1-1/4" wheel spacers for 2014-2021 GM trucks.  6x139.7 bolt pattern.  These are less than two weeks old and have less than 300 miles on them.  Only selling because I got new wheels.

BORA is currently 4-6 weeks out in production, get yours now from me!  😁  Asking $200 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Let me know if any questions.  Thanks.

PXL_20210328_225513707.jpg

Edited by lapoolboy

• 2 weeks later...

Most factory wheels have pockets on the backside to accommodate any excess stud sticking out past the spacer.  I ran these with my LTZ wheels without trimming studs, plenty of guys use them with Trailboss wheels without trimming studs....  What wheels do you have?

On 4/11/2021 at 7:13 AM, lapoolboy said:

Most factory wheels have pockets on the backside to accommodate any excess stud sticking out past the spacer.  I ran these with my LTZ wheels without trimming studs, plenty of guys use them with Trailboss wheels without trimming studs....  What wheels do you have?

I did read that it’s great for stock wheels and just clears it but I will be getting 18” Fuel Coverts, -12 offset. 

3 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

So you want around -50 offset???  Wow, ok.  Good luck.

Lol yes. Ideally -44 but it seems that 1.5” is the least I’d have to go to avoid trimming. I have big fenders and a lot of work being done to my truck right now so it’ll be fine. I’ve seen -18 with thinner fenders and it’s not flush. 
Have you heard if 1.25” needs trimming for aftermarket wheels?

Edited by MrNurse

55 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

I have no experience with spacers on aftermarket wheels...I always just bought the offset I wanted.  🤷

The Fuel Coverts don’t have -44 haha. I’m making mine pretty much a pre-runner. 
Anyway I sent you a message. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...