Range Technologies DFM Disabler

What’s up y’all. I recently got the AFM/DFM range disabler for the truck (2020 RST 5.3 with the 8 speed so yes it’s supposed to work) and for some reason it’s not catching until about halfway through my drive. When I turn the truck on, the lights cycle through like normal but then the far right light is the only one to stay lit up. I drive roughly 10-12 miles before it decides to stay in V8. Soon as I turn the truck off, it goes through the same ****** the next drive. I called Range and they sent a second one and with the short drive I just took, it seems to be doing the same thing but going to try it out further tomorrow. Has anyone else had issues with there’s? Just purchased mine like the first week of May

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 9:40 AM, B.R.67 said:

No issues with mine I'm very satisfied . It's almost like driving a different truck. It really improved the transmission shifting. 

Yeah man. When mine is actually working, the truck runs flawless and way better. But both disablers that have been sent to me do not work. Just a tad bummed lol