First Responder Discount

Think I know the answer but is anyone got this in the last couple weeks.  We put money down on a Sierra 2500 in March and they pushed this discount to me, just have to wait until the truck arrives and it will apply they told me.  Well it looks like now they might have done away with it?  Truck is supposed to be here in 2 weeks and it seems like we lost out on a $2000 price break.  Any get the 1st responder discount recently?

As the previous poster suggested, the discount is now $500. While I understand that you run this risk when ordering the truck and rebates change, generally speaking these discounts have been more predictable. With that said, I would try to leverage your previous discussions with the dealer and try to negotiate a better dealer discount. When I ordered in February, the dealer beat supplier pricing so it is possible, whether they will do it in this market it is hard to say.

• 2 weeks later...

Finalized papers yesterday.  Seems there was a date, May 5 or 6th, where the incentive changed.  My dealer honored the full discount however since I had registered prior to that date, so kuddos to them and lucky for me.  Ultimately we got $3100 off MSRP with FR discount and a couple of other small ones.  Feel fortunate since the other dealers are marking them up 5K and 10K above MSP, yikes.  Now just waiting for the truck to actually show up!