Power steering help

I have a 1996 Silverado with a 5 liter engine. I recently rebuilt the power steering pump. Replaced all the seals. Put it back in and bled the air by lifting tbe truck and turning the wheels back and forth. This didn't work. No sounds from the pump. So I removed the low pressure hose and cycled fluid thru several times. Replaced hose checked the levels and started the truck and the power steering worked great. After a few days the truck was leaking again from both the low and high side. Cut off half an inch and replaced it fixed that leak. The high side was a different story. The one inch fitting the high pressure hose goes into wasn't tight enough and a wrench wouldn't go on. Had to remove the whole pump again. Got it removed and tightened. Put back on the truck and jack the truck up and turned the wheels back and forth again and I could see the levels rising and falling with a few bubbles coming out. Dropped the truck no power steering or sounds coming from the pump. Jacked the truck back up removed the low pressure hose and cycled fluid thru like I did the last time and replaced the hose and still no power steering or sounds at all from the pump. Raised the truck up and turned the wheels back and forth for hours and still the same results. No sounds from the pump but fluid is circulating when the truck is raised while turning the wheel back and forth. With the belt off and turning the pulley by hand there is no resistance. Any suggestions please. Thank you.

Edited by RustyHammer

There is no need to bleed just fill with oil start up and with wheels off ground turn steering wheel clock to clock once shut off engine check oil level and let sit  for 1/2 hour restart and cycle wheel and drive. This is the procedure i have followed for 40 years with no issues.