Considering 'Diablotune' for my 2014 Silverado with 5.3L

I bought the Diablo tuner several years ago and disabled the DOD and applied the 87-octane tune.

From the Diablo site, the 87-octane tune gives a decent power and torque boost:

1999-2015 Silverado / Sierra 5.3L V8
Performance/Diablo Tune: +20 HP, +25 TQ
87 Octane Tune: +13 HP, +18 TQ
Mileage Booster Tune: 2 MPG

Should I save my fuel $$$ and forego applying the Performance/Diablo Tune?  It appears to offer 7hp/7tq boost over the 87-octane tune.  

Other 'performance' mods I have are the K&N air filter and stainless Flowmaster Force II dual exhaust (cat-back).

Highly recommend DiabLew (Lewis Eaton) custom tune. The stock canned tunes Diablosport provides do not even compare to his. I only gained about 1-2 mpg's but the low end torque and shift points were the main improvements. Free retune updates within a year of purchasing if you end up getting headers, L86 intake manifold/TB, etc..

https://www.diablewtune.com/

38 minutes ago, boettcher40 said:

Highly recommend DiabLew (Lewis Eaton) custom tune. The stock canned tunes Diablosport provides do not even compare to his. I only gained about 1-2 mpg's but the low end torque and shift points were the main improvements. Free retune updates within a year of purchasing if you end up getting headers, L86 intake manifold/TB, etc..

https://www.diablewtune.com/

Good info.  Thanks for sharing.  Will give it serious consideration.

Also appreciate this info. I've had the 87 tune on for years and have liked it but never real happy with the shifts. Was chatting with Lew last week and will be pulling the trigger on his tune as soon I can run my tank of 87 out and put in premium.