Cannot find Front rotors and pads for 2019 RST?

Hey guys. Idk if it’s me but I cannot seem to find replacement rotors and pads for my 2019 RST.  I have the larger brakes (Brembo I believe?)   I ordered front and rear rotors and pads and they were all for the smaller brake setup, which I now need to sell. 

can anyone point me in the right direction? 

6 hours ago, StevenStarke said:

I was not looking to replace with OEM. I’d like some slotted rotors and better pads if possible. 

What I'm saying is, if the Brembo brakes are offered through GM then they'll have a part number and you could buy from them that way.

As for "better" pads, I've always been a fan of Wagner Thermoquiet pads.  These can be found at O'Reilly's, and other popular auto parts stores.  For some vehicles they make severe duty Thermoquiets.  The difference is whether or not you do a lot of towing.  Thermoquiet pads are ceramic.  I then usually find some decent slotted and drilled rotors on ebay.  I did look for slotted and drilled rotors on ebay, and I found them.  I also looked at RockAuto.com and found them under the rotor and pad package subgroup.  I went 2 for 2.  If I found some that easily then you should be able to also.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:00 AM, Transient said:

What I'm saying is, if the Brembo brakes are offered through GM then they'll have a part number and you could buy from them that way.

As for "better" pads, I've always been a fan of Wagner Thermoquiet pads.  These can be found at O'Reilly's, and other popular auto parts stores.  For some vehicles they make severe duty Thermoquiets.  The difference is whether or not you do a lot of towing.  Thermoquiet pads are ceramic.  I then usually find some decent slotted and drilled rotors on ebay.  I did look for slotted and drilled rotors on ebay, and I found them.  I also looked at RockAuto.com and found them under the rotor and pad package subgroup.  I went 2 for 2.  If I found some that easily then you should be able to also.

The kits you saw on Rockauto all say for Silverado LD which is not the bigger 6 piston brake kit or they say Base which is the smaller base model brakes which I unfortunately have an entire front and rear setup for. 

9 hours ago, StevenStarke said:

The kits you saw on Rockauto all say for Silverado LD which is not the bigger 6 piston brake kit or they say Base which is the smaller base model brakes which I unfortunately have an entire front and rear setup for. 

Thank you for completely ignoring my first paragraph in the reply you quoted.  

• 2 weeks later...