p018b, p069e

Truck sat a few months. I connected the battery up yesterday and it fired up and produced these 2 codes. At startup the rpm dips a little then goes up a little and ends up a steady idle. Drives fine. Only issue is at startup like I said and is very minor. I cleared the codes except p018b because its a "permanent" code which my obd reader wont let me clear. The other code comes back after startup.
I was thinking the p018b (Fuel Pressure Sensor "B" Circuit Range/Performance) could be setting off the p069e (Fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM) Requested MIL Illumination) Because the p018b is permanent. I looked at the wires and connector for the fuel pressure sensor and it looks fine. Anyone here ever have this issue or have to replace the fuel pressure sensor? Autozone, Advanced and Napa does not keep this part in stock in my area which leads me to believe this part rarely ever goes bad. Any ideas?

• 1 year later...