Sill plate protectors

So while detailing my crew cab I am seeing a lot of scuffing on my sill plates "painted part of door bottom below the plastic piece with the high country decal.
I used to have a nice stainless piece that covered that part of the paint that was stick on in my suburban. Looked good, protected the area. I cannot seem to find any for these new 2500's
Anybody know of any or a company making them by chance? Send me a direct message if you do to make sure I see the reply
Thanks

If you can;t fid it , try some 3m clear flim to cover it. had it done when they did my truck . Whole front end , 10" on hood , mirror caps also front corner of fenders .  Did it in my last three trucks .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, slj2008 said:

If you can;t fid it , try some 3m clear flim to cover it. had it done when they did my truck . Whole front end , 10" on hood , mirror caps also front corner of fenders .  Did it in my last three trucks .

Thats my final option if I cannot find what I am after. Not a fan of it but will go that route if needed

On 11/3/2021 at 10:53 AM, slj2008 said:

How hard is this to do yourself? I imagine sills are easy but what about the hood with the scoop and contours? 

On 11/2/2021 at 11:46 PM, nomadicdogg said:

So while detailing my crew cab I am seeing a lot of scuffing on my sill plates "painted part of door bottom below the plastic piece with the high country decal.
I used to have a nice stainless piece that covered that part of the paint that was stick on in my suburban. Looked good, protected the area. I cannot seem to find any for these new 2500's
Anybody know of any or a company making them by chance? Send me a direct message if you do to make sure I see the reply
Thanks

Maybe something like this?  Not sure if that would do for you.

https://www.weathertech.com/chevrolet/2021/silverado-2500hd-3500hd/scratch-protection/silverado-cab-4/crew-cab/