Payment reimbursement

My truck just went in for a rear window replacement (caulk didn’t fix it) and for a failed oil consumption test. Dealer said they’ll most likely have the truck for a solid month. Truck is still well under warranty and I got a loaner. However I’m paying on a high country that i can’t drive, and was given a much lower trim level that i have to use for at least a month. Has anyone gotten reimbursed payments for the loss of their truck for a month plus? 

Love your avatar! I doubt they would to anything more than follow what the warranty states. I haven't read my warranty. I wonder what the wording is regarding loaners, etc. I'll be reading it soon.

On 11/8/2021 at 12:01 PM, jimmyboy8301 said:

My truck just went in for a rear window replacement (caulk didn’t fix it) and for a failed oil consumption test. Dealer said they’ll most likely have the truck for a solid month. Truck is still well under warranty and I got a loaner. However I’m paying on a high country that i can’t drive, and was given a much lower trim level that i have to use for at least a month. Has anyone gotten reimbursed payments for the loss of their truck for a month plus? 

My adaptive cruise went out and it took GM a month to send the part. The dealer outright refused to give me a loaner. Originally GM offered a months payment, then reneged on it and would only give me 200k points. Given I drive about 3k miles a month, I was pretty pissed about putting 3k miles on my truck without a core function I paid extra for. It will be significantly harder for me to consider another GM product due to how they handled this from beginning to end. 

That's the long of saying, be glad they gave you a loaner.