Eibach 2.0 Pro Truck Coilovers/Shocks Review

Installed these recently on my 2015 Silverado 1500 CC, Standard Bed 2wd.

Previous suspension setup was stock shocks and struts with 109k miles!

Max Trac 3" lift Spindle

Rough Country 2" Level spacer that goes underneath the shock.

Rear OEM block Removed (i liked the small squat)

Image 2683 is how it sat before.

Now Its sitting on: Eibach 2.0 Coilover. Same Max Trac lift spindle, Removed the RC 2" level spacer, Added back in the rear OEM block, and the Eibach Rear Shocks. Also installed a pair of RC Extended stainless brake lines. Didn't touch the coilover out of the box at all for adjustment

The ride is defintely much better than 100k+ stock shocks, it is riding much stiffer now but in a good way. The truck doesn't bounce after hitting dips on the freeway it just settles quickly. The rear of the truck actually feels really good finally.

Yes I know the truck is even more squatted now, I am considering getting a larger block in the back to help with this.

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

Edited by mitchely03

On 12/29/2021 at 2:48 PM, mitchely03 said:

Installed these recently on my 2015 Silverado 1500 CC, Standard Bed 2wd.

Previous suspension setup was stock shocks and struts with 109k miles!

Max Trac 3" lift Spindle

Rough Country 2" Level spacer that goes underneath the shock.

Rear OEM block Removed (i liked the small squat)

Image 2683 is how it sat before.

Now Its sitting on: Eibach 2.0 Coilover. Same Max Trac lift spindle, Removed the RC 2" level spacer, Added back in the rear OEM block, and the Eibach Rear Shocks. Also installed a pair of RC Extended stainless brake lines. Didn't touch the coilover out of the box at all for adjustment

The ride is defintely much better than 100k+ stock shocks, it is riding much stiffer now but in a good way. The truck doesn't bounce after hitting dips on the freeway it just settles quickly. The rear of the truck actually feels really good finally.

Yes I know the truck is even more squatted now, I am considering getting a larger block in the back to help with this.

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

I have a set of these on the way. Just curious if the longer coilovers made the installation any more difficult? If I recall correctly, the instructions have some steps that I wouldn’t normally do, that go past just disconnecting the tie rod, sway bar and upper control arm. Thanks