Power Steering Pump Warranty question

2 hours ago, Dan Weitzel said:

I have a 2020 Silverado HD 59,750 miles.  Power steering pump went bad. Should this be covered under drivetrain warranty?Thanks

No. its not covered under the warranty. And you should not even bother checking with the dealer.

What difference would it make what some random forum users say about something that has nothing to do with them? Call the dealer and give them the VIN number and mileage. Why would you ask a forum that question?

Sorry, not trying to be a douche. I'm just saying that your asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

Ask the people that honor the warranty. Call the dealer. No matter what we say, you still have to call the dealer to confirm, right?

7 hours ago, Dan Weitzel said:

I have a 2020 Silverado HD 59,750 miles.  Power steering pump went bad. Should this be covered under drivetrain warranty?Thanks

No.  Power steering components are 3/36 bumper to bumper, not powertrain.  

he is asking the question because if he calls the steelership and get an honest one they will say no, but most will tell you to bring it in and we will see if we can do something. then they bag you for the diagnostic fee, tech talks to manager , manager says no and then tech tells you no it is not covered and they just screwed you for the diagnostic fee