No onstar, gps,or nav

I just purchased a used 2020 GMC Denali 3500 dually, the OnStar, nav & gps is not working.  There is no power to the Onstar over head unit I've checked all of the fuses that I think would be associated, not sure if the previous owner disconnected something since there is no lights on the overhead unit. Just wondering were to start looking I do have an appointment at the dealership but not until march any help would be appreciated.     

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, Redcycles said:

What was the outcome for this issue? I just purchased a 2020 Silverado and I have the same issue. No power to the overhead unit. Thanks 

This is certainly not what we like to hear, Redcycles.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2020 Silverado. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Redcycles/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ihave a 2022 2500hd same issue no onstar nav and no internet.  Dealer says they cant warranty it because truck has 58,000miles but its only 14 months old. I dont agree with the 3yr 36,000 mile rule on the electrical side of the warranty miles dosnt affect that. Not happy and thinking aboit buying a ram.  Have owned chevy products exclusively for the last 30 years.  But dealers dont care anymore and wont work with there loyal customers.