2022 Refreshed Silverado Dash and radio issues

On 8/31/2022 at 11:28 AM, newdude said:

22-na-142 at the dealer.  Radio reprogram.  

Curious if this is going to be pushed over the air. I haven't had any audio issues in my 1500 miles so far but l have had some of the other issues listed in the improvements list. Don't really want to go to the dealer until I need a service so hoping I can get it before then

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, newdude said:

22-na-142 at the dealer.  Radio reprogram.  

Does this TSB apply for audio cutting in and out? When audio cuts out even turn signal and door open chime stops working as well. No static issues.

9 minutes ago, RedLT said:

Does this TSB apply for audio cutting in and out? When audio cuts out even turn signal and door open chime stops working as well. No static issues.

That isn't listed as an issue it tackles, however, its possible the update may resolve such an issue.  

• 1 month later...

I have had issues with my dash/electronics since I purchased new in June.  Had to replace the dash once.  Tire sensors went out.  Volume issue, when I have navigation system on, you can't control volume on phone or radio with out shutting truck off.  Cameras went out, had it to the dealer three times and goes in next week for the sensor issue.  Found out I get the chip for seat heat next week, but chip for heated steering and the fancy cruize?  They have not idea when available.  Honestly thing about hitting GM with the lemon law in Iowa and buying a Ford.  Sad, because I do like the truck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 5:53 PM, LostInIllinois said:

Randomly when I am driving home, i turn the radio volume up and it sounds like the speakers are going to blow out and are all staticy cannot turn it up hardly at all… when i get somewhere and shut the truck off for a while, it sometimes is fine when i get back in after a while and drive again… does anyone know of or heard of chevy doing anything about this in the 2022 chevy silverado rst?

On 8/31/2022 at 1:49 PM, BigBadSierra said:

Same as others there is an update my radio was doing slow boot and sometime I lost all sound for everything including all warnings and turn signals.

Same with 2022 RST