Aftermarket Rack & Pinion Bushings?

So with 38k on our '19 Z71 Tahoe, it appears the rack and is dancing around when you turn the wheels and the vehicle is stationary.  I started noticing a lot of 'float' or 'play' when driving it, figured it was an alignment but then started hearing knocking noises when turning the wheels in the garage.  Had the wife turn the wheels while I looked at the rack.  It is moving quite a bit.  Bit ticked off the bushings are bad with little miles, only towed once and doesn't off-road.  All the bushings I could find that are aftermarket are for the older platform, nothing for the 2015-2019.  Has anyone found anything? 

Edited by FL335i

2 hours ago, FL335i said:

So with 38k on our '19 Z71 Tahoe, it appears the rack and is dancing around when you turn the wheels and the vehicle is stationary.  I started noticing a lot of 'float' or 'play' when driving it, figured it was an alignment but then started hearing knocking noises when turning the wheels in the garage.  Had the wife turn the wheels while I looked at the rack.  It is moving quite a bit.  Bit ticked off the bushings are bad with little miles, only towed once and doesn't off-road.  All the bushings I could find that are aftermarket are for the older platform, nothing for the 2015-2019.  Has anyone found anything? 

GM sells the big bushings on the motor side.  84234960 quantity of 2.  These are called out in the vibration bulletin for T1 trucks as well as being a vibration source.

The smaller of the bushings on the passenger side of the rack are part of the gear only.  

Thanks!  I have this feeling the racks are not designed strong enough to keep.  Curious if other late model 1/2 tons are having similar issues with the racks.   The rack in my 2014 Silverado was needing bushings and internal spacer bushings when I sold it a few years ago.  112k on it.  I'm 2 for 2 on the GM racks.  

Edited by FL335i