Supermaxx leveling kit..... how high????

I ended up needing to replace the front Magnetic Ride struts plus some bushing and ball joints so I thought it would be the most opportune time to do a front leveling kit.  I called Suspension Maxx and they suggested 2".  I bought the kit that goes from 1.5- 2.5" .  My goal is simply to remove the rake and level the car, I am not thinking about installing larger tires etc.  Its a 2016 Yukon Denali XL, and I am having a shop do all the work I just want to tell them how many plates to use.  For those that leveled the front only, how much did you go up by?

Thx

• 3 months later...

Apologies to revive an old thread, but throughout my searches I am seeing 1.5" and 2" advertised with no actual measurements provided as per the thickness of the "brick" or spacer.  What would be considered LEVEL with a 2019 Yukon SLT, standard suspension without magnetic suspension or air bag suspension?  1.5" or 2"?  I have asked more than a few eBay vendors what the actual thickness of their spacers is and have yet to hear back.  My next strategy is to buy a couple of spacer kits with FREE RETURNS and measure them myself.  Obviously whatever the measurement of the block is how much the truck would be lifted in the front over the stock rake.

Edited by BlaineBug