S15 wheel options (GM OEM Wheels)

What compatible GM OEM wheels are you guys using on your S10/S15 trucks?

I've seen pics of some of these trucks with Camaro wheels, etc.  I'd like to see what GM wheels I could find locally or online that would work with an '89 S15 2WD.

20 minutes ago, bcrooms said:

What compatible GM OEM wheels are you guys using on your S10/S15 trucks?

I've seen pics of some of these trucks with Camaro wheels, etc.  I'd like to see what GM wheels I could find locally or online that would work with an '89 S15 2WD.

Keep in mind, any of those trucks you see with different rims has had alot of modifications to do so. Gm used 4.75 bolt pattern on the hubs for S10, Impala, and the Cobalt platforms. Camaro's I believe are closer to the 4.5 bolt pattern. They are usually a 16 to 17 inch rim size. 

All the 4.75 bolt patterns were 15 and 16 inch rims. The easiest way some do it is with spacers that offset your bolt pattern. I know guys who wanted thier jeep rims on the S10, and used spacer to create the 4.5 bolt pattern required. Spacers work, but under alot of torque, or load, the tend to break. They are usually forged out of aluminum of a composite metal. 

I am running 33's on my stock 15 inch rims. Not utilizing spacers, and have 6 inch lift..

I Have 1985 Iroc-Z Wheels on My 1995 s10. 16X8 I have 1.5" Spacers on the Rear, Only to locate the Wheels outboard due to the Camaro wider rear axle and offset on the Wheel. The Only "Problem" I have is I cannot "Rotate" the tires like normal because the wheels are Labeled Front and Rear and will not fit if swapped.

Other than that I have no Issues, Of Course My 2.2 probably doesn't put out enough torque to Hurt the rear axle.

20170525_185200.jpg

20170719_190742.jpg

3 minutes ago, Scotty V said:

I Have 1985 Iroc-Z Wheels on My 1995 s10. 16X8 I have 1.5" Spacers on the Rear, Only to locate the Wheels outboard due to the Camaro wider rear axle and offset on the Wheel. The Only "Problem" I have is I cannot "Rotate" the tires like normal because the wheels are Labeled Front and Rear and will not fit if swapped.

Other than that I have no Issues, Of Course My 2.2 probably doesn't put out enough torque to Hurt the rear axle.

20170525_185200.jpg

20170719_190742.jpg

Nice! I was looking at the IROC-Z wheels

Found them on CL. they were a little rough so I Polished them and then painted the recess black. I did clear them with a "wheel" clear and now they look like poop!

I Re-Read your Post and Forgot that you are working on a First Gen. these wheels should still work as the 5 lug pattern is the same for all s10's.

Mine had the original steel 15x7 wheels so 16x8 was not a big deal. I have seen 1st gens with 15" and 16" wheels all over the place.

I think you would be fine with 15x8, or 16x8. any bigger might might take some mods. Mine is lowered 2" with spindles in front only. I did put a blazer front sway bar in it, and ZQ8 Shocks, It handles a whole Bunch Better.

I Like factory wheels that's why I bought the Irocs. aftermarket has plenty of choices.