2023 GM Silverado

Changes from 19-22LTD yes. But this is not new news. The changes were unveiled in September of 2021 and were implemented on the 2022.5 or 2022 “refresh”. These trucks have been on the road for 6ish months now.

2023 appearance both inside and out will not be different from the 2022 Silverado 1500 (with the exception of colors). 2022 Silverado 1500 is NOT to be confused with 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD. LTD were the “old” style. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scottschulz said:

Thanks, I really don't care but they told me I would have a counsel shifter if I got the bucket seat. But I like the looks of it anyway.

It will have a console shifter if you get bucket seats. 

• 1 year later...

I've seen a few spy shots of the new truck, and it looks like it's going to be a nice upgrade. The interior looks more modern and upscale, and the exterior has a more aggressive design.

I'm excited to see the new Silverado in person, and I'm sure it's going to be a hit with truck buyers.

By the way, if you're looking for a great video editing app to create videos of your new truck, I recommend CapCut. It's a free and easy-to-use app with a lot of features. You can use it to trim and cut your videos, add music and effects, and create amazing slideshows. capcutapk.io

• 1 month later...

I've come across some sneak peek photos of the upcoming truck, and it seems like it's getting a really nice upgrade. The inside looks more modern and fancy, and the outside has a cooler, more aggressive design.

I'm really looking forward to checking out the new Silverado in person, and I think it's going to be a big hit with people who like trucks.

By the way, if you're on the hunt for a great video editing app to make videos of your new truck, I suggest trying out Spotify Vanced. It's a free and easy app with lots of cool features. You can use it to cut and edit your videos, add music and effects, and make awesome slideshows.

Edited by Ferry

• 1 month later...