2022 QR Code / RPO Code Deciphering

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 5:12 PM, Cosmic Charlie said:

so silly of GM

my QR on my GMC SIERRA lists Z71 Off Road Suspension  BUT my Bed Emblem says X31

That's because X31 = Z71.  The option code is Z71 regardless.  Same mechanicals too, its just marketed on Chevrolet as the "Z71 Off Road Suspension" and on GMC is marketed as the "X31 Off Road Suspension."

X31 is its own RPO code as well which is "off road appearance package" so just the "look" of X31.  Mechanicals its still a Z71.  Chevy uses WEA for "off road appearance package".

Edited by newdude

again - so lame by GM - having z71 on the written rpo code saying z71, but x 31 on the truck bed
were they too lazy or stupid to to have it match ?

Is X31 the same as Z71?
google says:
google says: lol
The X31 package is the GMC equivalent of the Z71 off-road package available for the Chevy Silverado. As such, it will include similar equipment including off-road suspension, hill descent control, skid plates, auto-locking rear differentials, a 2-speed transfer case, and rear wheelhouse liners.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 4:21 AM, tweaslerd said:

It's always great to know how to access and interpret these codes, especially for those of us who are not car experts. I can understand your frustration with the mismatched codes on the truck bed and RPO code. It can be confusing. Regarding the scanning of QR codes, have you heard about Smart Engines SDK? It's an AI-powered software development kit that enables quick and accurate QR code scanning and decoding. It's an easy solution to streamline the process of accessing and interpreting RPO codes. Check it out. It might be useful! Thanks for sharing the links too. They are definitely helpful.

Spam