2500hd Rear lift blocks

Hello i have a GMC 2023 2500hd at4 and want to do a 3in lift but all the kits only lift the front (leveling) or only lift the rear 1-2 in. Does anyone make a 3in block? i like the look of the truck with the rake and use it to tow and haul....i can do a 1.5in block and one add a leaf to get to 3in but dont really need the extra capability. Any help is welcomed thanks 

i have done 2 kits, about to do a 3rd on my buddy's truck.

i have used both 1" and 2" blocks. my truck that I just did only had 1.25" of factory rake. It is dead level now with 1" block. I am more than likely going to swap to the 2"

I personally would not crank up to 3" and then run a 3" block. I would keep it lower and run a 2" at the max

The company i plow for has 3-4 of these trucks now all have superlift 3in lifts...one has the 1.5in block and a extra leaf and others they just added two leafs...they use the beds more than i do so adding a leaf is fine but i would like the ride  not as stiff as theirs and want the 3in in front to fit 37in tires

3 in blocks are too much on these trucks, unless you need to fit 37s/38s . at witch point your doing a full fledged lift kit, not just a cognito 3in level w-fox shocks and 1.0 to 1.5 in blocks. Here's mine with a cognitive front + 1in rear blocks for reference. If you need more rake just choose wisely like a 1.5 or 2 in. Or you'll get to much rear and that's worse for basically everything..... This is with a 35/12.5-20 -18 bs.

IMG_20210810_152446.jpg

IMG_20210810_152441.jpg

I have several trucks in the plowing fleet ive looked at and they all have 3in front and rear lifts and 

all look great. not sure if it makes a difference but all these trucks have snow plow prep with bigger front springs. If i have too ill just do the 1.5" blocks and one leaf... i understand your point on only turning the front up 2in and with 1.5-2.0 blocks its the same but the lift is made to go to 3in and the owners truck has 60k on it with zero issues at 3in and all the trucks plow with 9.6' v-blades. 

Edited by SKEETER1978